Cape Cod And Nantucket TV
Cars On Parade
Friday & Saturday 7:00 pm
Cape Cod Real Estate Showcase
Friday & Saturday 7:30pm
Comcast 68 Mashpee to Provincetown
And Nantucket Island
Click the advertisers name to see their video
Cape Cod & Islands Association of Realtors
Coldwell Banker Atlantic Realty with offices in Brewster, Orleans and Chatham
Century 21 Regan Realtors. Serving the Upper Cape From Mashpee Commons
Martin and Surette Realtors. Offices in Yarmouth and Dennis on Rte. 28
All Media Productions founder, Steve Baty, with a select team of experienced media professionals has founded Cape Cod and Nantucket Television. Current target market is the entire Comcast Cable TV system on Cape Cod and Nantucket. Homes and businesses served are located from the Town of Mashpee in the upper cape to Provincetown in lower cape, and the entirety of Nantucket Island. The new station which from now forward will be referred to as CCAN-TV will be located on Channel No. 68 with space leased from Comcast Cable. CCAN is being launched at this time because of the convergence of prime opportunities and fiscal and geographic factors.
1. Established Product: Nationally, local television advertising is an established, responsive and highly successful marketing tool for regional businesses that seek to differentiate themselves from their competitors in a customized format. Advantages through visual media in a targeted market capable of taking local and current events, cultural norms and geographic differentiators have been proven to be extremely powerful to local audiences. Independent media studies document the dramatic increase of market share in local TV and predict a continued growth curve. The client list through All Media productions, includes respected organizations such as ; Barnstable County Assembly of Delegates, Cape Cod Commission, Cape & Islands Association of Realtors, Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce and many others.
2. Established Demand: At the end of January 2003, ATT Broadband canceled the local evening news broadcast. There was a tremendous outpouring of concern and anger at the loss of this vital community service. The uproar from the local community included local government officials, youth and senior groups, many special interest groups and the population at large. Other media outlets protested the need for local coverage for the Cape and Islands region. The decision to cancel the local station was made in an effort to cut costs by the new cable provider. A regional network has been established which covers New England. New England however, is comprised of six states with specific differences, issues and concerns. Even within Massachusetts the Cape Cod and Islands region is unique. There is clearly a strong demand and need for local broadcasting.
3. Profitable Investment: A consortium of successful local Cape Cod radio stations were sold this spring for $32MM Statistics on growth and economic development for Cape Cod and Islands far surpass those for the rest of Massachusetts and much of certain regions in New England. Current economic forecasts in Massachusetts compare an overall growth of 9% for Cape Cod compared to a growth of 2.5% for the rest of the state. Electronic media outlets in this market will be valuable investment vehicles.
4: Affordable Technology: The Digital Video, mini dv format, and the development of broadcast quality three chip dv camcorders give the ability to place many production units in the field at a much more competitive price. A current example would be to compare a laptop nonlinear editing system from Apple with capabilities which would have previously been priced at over $ 50M. All hardware and software products have seen comparable enhancements in performance with comparable reductions in cost.
5.FCC Price Control: The Federal Communications Act of 1984 requires that all Cable TV operators set aside a specified number of channels for Public, Educational and Government Access. The act furthermore requires that cable companies set aside a percentage of their channel capacity for commercial programmers that are not affiliated with the cable company and sets forth a formula upon which the cable company must set their rates for non-affiliated programmers. This is precisely to assure that local regions, if they have a provider, can reap the benefits of local broadcasting.
6. Experienced Talent and Workforce: The video production and business team has more then 60 years combined media and financial experience. Past broadcasts of the media team has been aired on local cable, ABC-TV, CNN,FOX-NEWS, WXTK and WCOD.
7. Successful Models: There are currently a number of highly successful Leased Access Channels operating in Florida, Missouri, Minnesota, Arkansas, California and more, servicing their local communities and merchants.
Any Coments or to Advertise or Submit your resume Click Here to Email Steve Baty or call 1-800-511-4974 or 508-771-2474
This is a temporary site. Check back for state of the art site coming soon!